Tuesday, October 05, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 5

Good Day!  Edgar back again.  So sorry for the interruption from Alex, but she is the boss so sometimes I have to humor her.  I know, but it's a living!
I am going to share yet another of the tags she has made.  I know that currently her goal is to find a fun way to display and/or store these tags and any others she makes so that they can be enjoyed on a regular basis.  If anyone has ideas they would like to tell me I will let Alex know.  Of course, in the interest of full disclosure, I will be taking full credit for the idea just to remind her how much she needs me around (I haven't seen a turkey purchased yet and November is approaching).

This time she combined stamps from THREE different companies.  I would tell you which ones, but she has put the stamps away and I am way to tired to try and dig them out at the moment.  Have you ever tried opening a storage tote with your beak?  I'm just sayin'....


Until tomorrow, when I have an announcement to share.  You know you want to know what it is!  Also, keep an eye out in the near future for some blog candy that Alex has gathered up to offer.  It will probably be next week, but I'll try to talk her into posting it early if I can.

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

13 comments:

KC said...

I love the stamps! great combo!!! way cool tag! let me know what you find out about displaying/storing them I'm wondering that my own self=)

ldfdesign said...

depending on how big or small you were looking into displays, for cheap you could do something with a poster frame, maybe? good luck and let us know how you do it, love the tag

DonnaMundinger said...

Love thhis tag. Such a great sentiment with the coffin. I shudder at the possibilities..! xxD

Sugar said...

that is a great tag! awesome stamping girl!

Unknown said...

That's my creedo, I wander a lot.It's only when I turn around to go back home, I'm lost.HeHe. You got to let us know where the stamps are from. I'll keep a look out for a tag storage and I hope you will share pics of your DS gargoyle custume, can't wait to see.

Unknown said...

Hi Edgar A great tag again they will make a awesome display.
Luv Jane xxx

Daniella said...

Love this tag!! It is perfect in color for the background, and it is a perfect collection of images too!! BTW, your QKD card is equally as amazing!

SuzieQ said...

Love that tag! I don't blame you Edgar - I wouldn't have gone and got them all back out either ;) maybe display them on a garland or a 'Halloween Tree'???

Alison said...

Edgar, this was another wonderful post! I am excite to hear what news you have to share! Please tell Alex that she made another awesome tag, and i am quite curious about how it was colored. I do have an idea on how they can be displayed, if you wouldn't mind sharing it with her... Why not make something like a clothesline? She can use some fun ribbon, and paint some clothespins to hold the tags up. It could be a really cool decoration!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Oh dear Edgar, how dare Alex put away the stamps and then expect you to use your wonderful beak to open up the storage container.... she must not be in her right mind!! I would love it if you would be so kind as to let Alex know that her tag is AMAZING!!!! I totally love it! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!!!

Stitchinwitch said...

That is so elegant, lovin' it

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

love the distressed pink here - not a colour I normally go for but can't imagine it in another colour now. Those images are fab. Thakyou
Helenxx

Steph said...

The stamps are great and the tag is just beautiful!