Tuesday, October 26, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 26 with QKD Tuesday blog hop

Hello and welcome to Alex's blog today!  For those of you who arrived here from the QKD Blog hop, you should be coming from Chris's BLOG - but if not, thank you for visiting my blog. In order to see the entire Hop, please go back the the QKD Blog to start at the beginning!

The team at QKD was challenged to use a pair of shoes as their inspiration.  Recently this pair was shared on the Smudged and Smeared forum.  Aren't they just amazing and perfect for Halloween?



I used the Monster Hand stamp from QKD for this card and handwrote the sentiment.  Think of how much fun this would be to send with saying such as:  Need a hand?, Can I lend a hand?  Lose something?, etc.


Now, before I send you on your way, Alex has asked me to relay some things.  This is her last official QKD post as part of the design team.  It has been a FABULOUS year and QKD has some amazing images.  She is truly thankful for the opportunity she had to spend a little over a year as part of the team.  That said, I KNOW she is still playing with the QKD stamps and several are still on her wish list, so you will still see LOTS of QKD stamps here .

Your next stop on the hop is the WIS BLOG for a fabulous creation!

See you tomorrow, I have to run because I have a date.....

Happy Halloween!
Edgar!

18 comments:

SuzieQ said...

Alex, that is an awesome card and those are even more awesome shoes!! ;)

Betty said...

I can so see Alex in those shoes :) Love the card and a date? Edgar you must tell more....

ldfdesign said...

wonderful job! love the background paper and the hand is awesome!!

Alison said...

Edgar, I think Alex's card is soooo cool! ANd those phrases you mentioned would really br great for that image! Have fun on your date!

Sugar said...

that is an awesome card! I love those shoes!

Daniella said...

You know I love that card! Wicked!

Unknown said...

Your coloring on that hand just makes it glow right off the card. Love it. Need a hand....LOL

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE IT! That hand and sentiment are a HOOT! LOVE the shoes! xxD

Stitchinwitch said...

Awesome card

Unknown said...

Awesome what a fantastic image
Luv Jane xxx

2amscrapper said...

cool shoes and great card

My name is Wynneth said...

What a FABULOUS card Alex, loving your colouring and those shoes are to die for!!!!

I was so sad to read that you are leaving the DT - found out when I got home from my vacay in Florida :o( It's been fantastic to work with you and I will miss you SO MUCH Hun sob....sob....sob.... will be back to your blog regularly though to get my 'fix' LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

what a fun card.

Alex, I'm sorry to see you go. I wish you all the best. thank you for your time on the QKD Royal Court. we will miss you.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

That card is a hoot. Love the image. The colouring is superb. Those shoes!!! I'd love to see them being worn.
Good luck on that date Edgar.
Helen x

cjknick said...

oh my heck, i can't believe how much i'm digging those shoes! LOVE them :) couldn't walk in them but still LOVE them, lol! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wowzers on the shoes...wonderful card!!

Steph said...

Fab card! Great background paper and I like how you just did the outline on the hand, perfect!

KC said...

great card! and you know I love those shoes! wow just wow