Sunday, October 24, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 24

Welcome to day 24. This time next week will be.....HALLOWEEN! Caw, Caw!!! I am super excited for it to arrive. I hope you have all been enjoying out little adventure and also taking to time to visit some of the other participants in this 31 Days of Halloween adventure. There have really been some amazing creations and Alex and I will be sad to see it end. I am also a bit concerned about what my job will be Nov. 1. Anyone need some 'talent' for their blog? Perhaps we can work out a deal.

I am sharing another wonderful tag with you today.  Alex has realized the need for ravens in Halloween images and is doing a much better job.  This image is from Inkadinkado and very elegant, if I do say so myself.


The background on the tag is created with a couple of different Glimmer Mists and screen.  The screen actually was used to mask on another tag, then Alex could not bring herself to 'waste' all that lovely Glimmer Mist sitting on the screen so flipped it over onto a blank tag.  She then sprayed a different color mist over the tag and screen.  I love the look and so does Alex.  She darkened the edges a bit with some charcoal ink and here you go!


Looking forward to visiting with you again tomorrow!

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

14 comments:

Daniella said...

What a fabulous idea, to re-use the screen! You are fastly becoming the queen of tags!

ldfdesign said...

the mist looks good, wonderful job all the way around!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh yeah! Love the image and the misting technique. xxD

Unknown said...

Your tag is beautiful! Love that image.

Steph said...

So pretty!. Love the background. Maybe you could find a little pilgrim hat so you can keep on working in Nov Edgar, and then a santa hat etc. I'm sure Alex wont let you go without any warning :)

Unknown said...

This is something I've gotta practice with the glimmer mist and screens, it gives an awesome background. Love the color you used.

~Lady B~ said...

I love the glimmer effect! Great tip on utilizing all of your mist!

Stitchinwitch said...

I love that. I'll have to remember that when I use glimmer mist

Alison said...

You can never go wrong with ravens for Halloween! Edgar, my Poe and his son Brandon are a little lonely...so if you'd like to fly out to Long Island after your blog stint is up, we have plenty of dried corn here! ;} Love that Alex didn't "waste" any mist!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Fabulous tag, a true crafter .. using up the scraps - even misting leftovers. What a great effect it gives.
Helen xx

Unknown said...

A great tag the misting looks fantastic
Luv Jane xxx

StampitCrazy said...

Ok...Alex, Whats up with the CROW? :o) Me

Sugar said...

that is fabulous! love it!!

KC said...

this is great! I love the coloring and I'm glad she is getting more ravens...for your sake;)