Monday, October 18, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 18

Zelda Zombie and I would like to welcome you today! Isn't she just divine? Zelda is really having a difficult time accepting she is no longer alive and is trying to work the fashion thing. Don't you love how her eyes and shirt match?


Zelda Zombie is one of the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps available at SCACD and even better, right now the Halloween ones are 25% off and the other Kraftin' Kimmies are 15% off!  I know!  Alex and I are BOTH amazed!
In an effort to encourage Zelda, Alex worked very hard to coordinate the pink of her eyes and the green of her skin with this card.  She used the Hippy Girl paper from Kaisercraft.  The sparkle are swirls from the double-sided design adhesive stickers - this stuff is AMAZING!- and both the silver and hot pink glitter from the Tonertex Glitter tower.  Alex thought it was just so fun to mix the glitter colors and I had to watch Alex very closely or I thin poor Zelda would have been glitter from head to toe.

Challenges:
Inspiration Card Sketches #87 - Sketch
Color Create #55 - Pink, Green, Cream

Alex has asked me to let you know that the winner of the Sweet Pea Stamps blog candy is............

DANIELLE!!!  Caw Caw!!

Congratulations Danielle!


See You Tomorrow!


Happy Halloween!
Edgar

20 comments:

SuzieQ said...

She is awesome. Love the color combo and the swirls!

DonnaMundinger said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the colors and the glitter swirls are gorgeous! Must shop! Don't have my Kimmie's yet. Thanks for the link. xxD

ldfdesign said...

such wonderful coloring!!! she looks fantistic! congrats danielle!!!

Daniella said...

Do you mean me Danielle? I don't want to look like an idiot getting all happy and junk until I'm sure. That happened to me once. i felt so stupid. If it me, know that I'm very excited!!! just not yet!!!

NOW, your art is amazing!! I LOVE the coloring! Bitchin' for sure!

Nicola said...

Such a great colour combination, it works so well with the image. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Unknown said...

That is totally cool! I love the image, she is great!

Stitchinwitch said...

That card is amazing, love the colours

Congrats Danielle

Alison said...

Congrats, Danielle!

Edgar, Alex's latest preject is wonderful! I love Zelda and the glitter flourishes are wonderful! Please tell her that she matched her colors perfectly. Thanks!

Danni said...

I am getting such a kick out of your Halloween days posts! Makes me want to be a copy cat...but with a butterfly or fairy as a host...LOL!
Great card!

Unknown said...

What a awesome image just love it
Luv Jane xxx

Allison said...

fab card
Allison x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Zelda is definately spectacular with the pink and green. The sparkle just had to be used on this one. Some cards just NEED it
Congrats Danielle on the win.
Helen xx

Daniella said...

ACK! IT WAS ME!! I won! WOW! How freakin cool is that??? I LOVE SPS! Thank you Alex!! WOOOO HOOOOOOT!!

Steph said...

What an awesome card, love that Zelda image and your coloring is amazing! Love the glitter too.

KC said...

what a great card! I love the matching! the colors are just fab!

Stacy said...

i love halloween! great take on the sketch! :) Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!
Hugs, Stacy

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello Edgar! I totally love the matching eyes and shirt! I really think Alex's project is just amazing!!!

Sugar said...

she is adorable! I love the colors girl!!

Di said...

WOW this is a fab halloween card and really scary image lol!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week
Hugs Di xxxx

Dena said...

Fun card!
Thank you so much for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena