Sunday, October 17, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 17

Welcome to the last half of 31 Days of Halloween! I can hardly believe it is going so quickly.  I will miss getting to chat at you everyday when it ends.  I know Alex is enjoying it, but also a bit frantic. She was truly not aware how much work trying to create and post consistently on a theme for 31 days would be.

Today I am sharing with you my favorite creation by Alex so far.  I am not certain you will be able to determine why it is my favorite though.....Hee Hee.

I will admit to being a bit jealous though as I am alone with no bird friends.  Alex and I went looking yesterday, but none were to be found in any of the places we looked.  Evidently my feathered friends were quite a popular item this year.

Alex made another tag using some of the chalk Glimmer Mist in banana on this one (and no, it is not referring to the flavor of the mist, only the color).  After stamping the image by Inkadinkado, she masked the moon and used her colorbox chalk inks to create the sky and also to edge/grunge the tag a bit.


Enjoy and I will be back tomorrow with another creation for you.  Don't forget, today is the last day to enter the Sweet Pea Blog candy Alex is giving away!



Challenges:
Tag Tuesday - The Moon
SCD 15th Oct - Black & Orange
Fussy & Fancy Friday #21 - Halloween
Oh Alice! #35 - Door, Gate or Keyhole


Happy Halloween!
Edgar

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this stamp and your masking sets it off so well.
great tag.

Daniella said...

You know I love tags!! This one is fabulous!! LOVE the moon in the background, with the image over it! This rocks!

ldfdesign said...

awww, i'm so sorry edgar that alex couldn't find you a friend. but the tag is awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh yeah, Edgar, fabby stamp! Love the tag! If you're feeling lonely come on over to my house and join the flock in my living room! xxD

Stitchinwitch said...

Stunning, love the masked moon effect. Edgar you are rather a unique raven

Carol Plume said...

what a great tag - love the masking.

Thank You for joining us at SCD this week.

Unknown said...

Hi Alex this is awesome love that image.
Luv Jane xxx

Alison said...

Great tag!!! I LOVE that stamp! I have it too! You did a reat job with the sky! Can't wait to see who wins the blog candy (I hope it's ME!).

Artyjen said...

Love the masking...so effective :)
xoxo Sioux
Thanks for sharing with us at SCD

Steph said...

Beautiful tag, love the amasking you did to acheive that moon and the stamp sets it off wonderfully.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a gorgeous tag. Love the background with that image.
Edgar, I'm sure Alex will be able to pick up a partner for you soon. Don't give up hope.
Helen x

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello Edgar! I am so sorry you couldn't find a bird friend! Please let Alex know that I love her card! It is awesome!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great tag!

KC said...

great masking...and I love this image! Edgar I'm sorry you don't have friends...I have a friend here for you...maybe you could be pen pals

Michele said...

this is lovely! xo

SuzieQ said...

This stamp is fantastic! Love the masked moon - awesome!

Sugar said...

that is beautiful!! love it!

Elwa said...

This is perfect! "Less is more"...

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Beautifully done! What a great idea! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

Laura said...

Great image and so perfect with your pet crow! Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.

Andrea Murdock said...

what a great tag! I love the distress inks and the crow. Always love seeing your work. Thanks for playing along with us at 'Oh Alice'. :)