Tuesday, October 28, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 28

OH....MY....GOODNESS!!!  CAW, CAW, CAW, CAW, CAW, CAW, CAW!!!
Today's post almost did not happen.  There were some ruffled feathers, and then, some ruffled feathers, if you know what I mean.  Vincent has decided he doesn't need to ask to wear my hats, that he can just take what he wants.  That resulted in a beat down, brawl, fight, tussle, discussion without much resolution at the moment.  I can say that Vincent has a new... shall we say respect, for me at this time and we are both counting down the days to his departure.

Now - onto why you are really here.  To see what Alex has created and we are sharing with you today!


This puzzle piece is a fun one with a family portrait to share.  Wouldn't it be great if all our walls had family portraits like this on them?  Sharing the skeletons in our closets with the world?  caw, caw :)

Have fun at the other Wicked Bloggers and leave them some love.  I know there is a lot of hard work being put into this for your viewing pleasure.  Excuse me while I deal with my student.

Happy Halloween
Edgar

11 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

Way to go, show poor baby Vincent who is boss, hahaha. Love the portrait puzzle piece. ~kim

Laura S Reading said...

I do appreciate familial portraits.
And the round frames we do not see as often these days.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

You too should get along better than this. Yes Vincent should ask to wear the hats, but you should start fighting over something so silly. Love the portrait puzzle piece. Say that 10 times fast.

DonnaMundinger said...

Way to show him whose boss, Edgar! He needs to learn. Fab portrait for the puzzle piece. Love it! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Sounds like an average evening at my house with my grown kids, Edgar....shall we call it messy? That portrait image is very awesome and the subtle coloring on the puzzle piece is really really lovely!!

Unknown said...

Yes it would be wonderful if all of our family members were dead, oops I mean ya great piece alex. Just kidding I so love my kids.

Susan Renshaw said...

I am not going to mention the fighting...great puzzle piece...

Unknown said...

Stand fast, Edgar! Don't let Vincent take advantage of you! (Oh, and btw, great puzzle piece, Alex!)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool puzzle piece today, love it but now on to the most important thing...OH MY GHOUL, poor you Edgar, you tell the fluff ball who is boss and owner of thee most fab hats! CAW CAW CAW I say!

Julia said...

Great altered puzzle piece. Sorry things are rough between Vincent and you, but he needs to respect you.

Steph said...

Love the puzzle piece. Vincent needs to know his place, don't be afraid to show him who's boss.