Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Dreams



The new Mixed Media Collection of Susan Loves Stamps at SCACD is amazing.  I used the Solid Blank Canvas Woman and Blank Canvas Wings set to create this.

First I stamped Solid Blank Canvas Woman on white cardstock.  I created a mask and then stamped the Blank Canvas Wings over the top.  I masked those and used the Dylusions sprays in Lemon Zest and Squeezed Orange to create the background for the image.  It is then matted in black and a solid from the Heidi Swap Sugar Chic paper pack.  Matted in black again and adhered to a piece of patterned paper from the same paper pack.  I outlined the images as well with a thin black pen and wrote the words around the edges.  They read "Dreams are the wings of your soul."

I am really enjoying playing with these images.  The possibilities and combinations are just endless.  I would love to see what you create with these.  Please share them with us on the Art & Heart with SCACD stamps Facebook Group!

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Gorgeous.

This new release is so perfect for you!