These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
After much discussion, Edgar and I have finally narrowed it down to five. In no particular order, they are:
1. Alison - 21st Century Pillow Book - I love the way Alison creates. She is never afraid to step outside the box and go with what she wants to make. She also has one of the kindest hearts of anyone I know. I often refer to her as 'my friend Alison' and I hope she doesn't mind.
2. Sara - Welcome to My Darkside - I have only recently had the opportunity to see Sara's work. This girl can do some amazing things with glitter!!! So happy I have had the chance to get to know her through the Internet.
3. Connie - SoDak Stamping - Techniques, techniques, techniques. I often tell Connie that one day I am going to show up on her doorstep to 'play'. I hope she knows I am serious. Connie inspires me to try all sorts of new things, looks and ways of using materials.
4. Crom - Crom's Cubby Hole - This is one of Edgar's favorite blogs. Crom is SO amazing talented. The variety of her work and the vision she has and creates with just completely blows us both away. I am pretty sure that one day Edgar is going to go live at her house instead of with me.
5. Micki - Artful Xpressions - Every time I visit Micki's BLOG my jaw drops and you hear "WOW" come out of my mouth. I love the way she uses color. I also really appreciate how she shares her creative process. Including when things don't go quite the way she meant for them to and how she deals with it.
So- there they are. Five BLOGS that I can not even believe don't have over 200 followers because I stalk them like crazy! Check them out, you won't be disappointed and you will probably be inspired!