Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 25

Oh my, Alex went crazy today!!!  and by crazy I mean crazy fabulous!!!  I can't wait for you to see this one!


This is Moaning Moira by Kraftin' Kimmie available at SCACD.  It is even on sale!  That rockin' background paper is part of the Authentique Glowing paper pack.  The bat was made with a mold and the Viva Decor Crystal Effects then painted to coordinate and accented with the metallic rub-ons.



While you are out and about checking out the other bloggers' creations for 31 Days of Halloween, swing by the SCACD store blog HERE to get a sneak peek and the upcoming release and a chance for some fabulous blog candy!

Challenges:
Hooked on Craft #10 - Something Spooky
Dream Valley Challenges #18 - Halloween


Happy Halloween!
Edgar

12 comments:

Susan said...

sooooo cool! I love this!! what kind of crystal effects is that, something new from SU?? what is in the holiday mini, I don't remember seeing it.

Adorable creepy image and SUPERB card!
Susan

ike said...

Oooh - she's FABULOUS. I love the colours and that DP is amazing. Crazy little bat too. Super card :-) xxxx

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Alex... This is an awesome card!!! I love that image and you have colored it so beautifully!! Your DP is so awesome!!! Keep it up, only a few more days!!!

Monique's art said...

so awesome love the image it's so cool

Unknown said...

I love this it is awesome love the image and the colour
luv Jane xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! this IS really FABULOUS! Love the image and papers are gorgeous! Love, love, LOVE this! xxD

Sharon Sahl said...

Your card is just great!! The spooky lady reminds me a bit of Edward Gorey - one of my favs - and your background is lovely!

KristyLee said...

Alex,
Yes, this is so very FAB!! Love it and your image, great all the way around! Perfect girl!
Peace,
KristyLee

Steph said...

oh WOW! what a fabulous card, love the papers, the bat and that image is creepy. I love it.

Lin said...

Thanks for joining our halloween challenge at Dream Valley with your fab card. The colouring is amazing and that backing paper spot on.

Lin xx

Kendra said...

Love all the shading! Thanks for playing at Dream Valley!

I Don't Do Straight said...

WOW Alex! this is stunning! I love both the image and the DP's :0)