Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas is coming....

I have found that, for me, this year is just flying by!  I am very excited about October and Halloween, however, I realize that the Christmas Holiday is just right around the corner and I need to get some cards made!



Sweet Pea Stamps has some beautiful Christmas stamps from which to chose.  I used this one from the Holiday Plate #12.  It is embossed in red and then layered up.  An elegant holiday card made easy because of a beautiful stamp.

Challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas - Punches
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Clean and Simple
Truly Scrumptious - #66 Clean and Simple
CI Paints - White plus one other color
Corrosive Challenges - #33 Punches
All Sorts Challenge - #122 Keep It Simple


Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Regan said...

Lovely holiday card, Alex! What a pretty image and great choice of border punch! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Punches and/or Dies"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Ciska said...

Great monochrome card, really striking. Thanks for playing along with our punches challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Nicola said...

Stunning CAS card Alex with a great image and punched edge!
Thanks for Keeping it Simple with Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

scotspanda said...

great card, the image is fab and I love the monochrome look

thanks for joining in with my clean and simple theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx