Monday, November 01, 2010

My Buddy

Sweet Pea Stamps has so many fabulous images!  I have several stamped and waiting to be colored and/or used.  I decided to revisit some of the earlier images and pulled out this one drawn by ching-chou kuiks  called My Buddy
I used a sketch I found on a piece of paper.  I know that at one point I had found it as part of a challenge on-line, but have no idea which one to credit them.  I used some Basic Grey Origins.  This paper pac is great colors for outdoor images or feel.

I hope you have been by Sweet Pea Stamps lately.  There have been several new artists added and the selection is FABULOUS!


Danni said...

Sniff, sniff...I miss Edgar.
Wonderful card!

KC said...

this is a great card! I love this image...and I too miss edgar:(

I have a blog award for you on my blog, check it out because it comes with a prize :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeee this alex!!! the background strips are my favorite!!

gorgeous colors!!