Tuesday, October 12, 2010

QKD Tuesday Blog Hop!

If you are here for the 31 Days of Halloween, please see the post below this one.

WELCOME to the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop. You should have arrived from Chris's BLOG - but if not, thank you for visiting my blog. In order to see the entire Hop, please go back the the QKD Blog to start at the beginning!


Once again this week I am using the image Gypsy Momma drawn by Maigan Lynn. I love the colors on this one and really wish my hair looked like her's.   I know, a bottle of bleach and dye later I could.  However, I don't think the good ol' boys club in the world of finance is quite ready for that yet ;)


Make certain after you finish the hop to swing by the store for some new stamps!

Your next stop on the hop is the WIS BLOG for one of Wynneth's fabulous creations!

Get Inky!
Alex

8 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty! Love the purple hair! :)

Chris said...

I love the blues and purples! So pretty!

Maigan Lynn said...

I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the colours on this card! All the blues and purples and then the lime green to make it POP! Beautiful!

Jill Oriente said...

That mermaid is gorgeous!

Alison said...

I love this image and I think you did a fabulous job pairing it with your background paper!

Scrappy Jackie said...

So pretty! Great coloring! I am so excited to be your 100th follower. I am so happy to have found your blog today! You have some great projects!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors.

Katrina Hunt said...

I like the coloring on her.....so different but I LOVE IT!!!