Monday, October 04, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 4

Welcome back.  I am excited to see you here and know that you have not become bored with our little adventure!
 I am excited to be able to share with you one of the tags Alex has made for our adventure in creating this month.  She spent quite a bit of happy time playing with different inks, sprays and stencils creating some backgrounds on a variety of tags.  After that, she dug out her stamps and just got busy.  This one is a couple of different Inkadinkado stamps.  I am personally quite impressed because Alex actually took the time to mask the haunted house image before stamping on the bats. 
There are actually several things Alex has done this month that she typically doesn't or hasn't tried before.  She seems so happy with the results that I bet you see more of it in the future.  Either that or the fumes are getting to her, I'm not quite sure which...

See you tomorrow.


Happy Halloween!
Edgar

17 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

love that tag,that stamp is awesome..

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag. I've got to learn how to mask. Love the backgrounds.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello again Edgar! So happy to see you today! Please let Alex know that I love love love her tag! It also makes me happy that she is trying new techniques and that she is loving them! I look forward to talking to you tomorrow!!

SuzieQ said...

Way to branch out there and try new things. I tried masking yesterday - not so good. Practice makes perfect! Great job on that tag girl!

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome tag! I am practicing my masking techniques as well this month.

Sugar said...

wow great job! they look like the same stamp!

Alison said...

Great job masking! I love the colors in the background too! You are really making some fabulous projects!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh GORGEOUS tag! I love your little raven narrator, Edgar! He's a riot! xxD

KC said...

great image combo! I love bats and this is just perfect!!!

Daniella said...

I LOVE this tag!! You are spreading edgar's wings, and flying into new territory!! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Love the stamp! I need to try something new this month too!

Marlene said...

HEY...I'm your 100th follower! WHEEE!!!!!

What a freaking great tag!!! Love your creations. You're so craftastic! (If I've said that already, I apologize....I don't know too many other words that are BETTER than CRAFTASTIC!)

Stitchinwitch said...

That is wonderful

Unknown said...

A fantastic tag love it
Luv Jane xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Edgar - you can tell that mistress of yours that this is one fantastic tag and I'm looking forward to seeing more like this
Helen x

ldfdesign said...

love the coloring and work you put into this tag!!! beautiful, simply beautiful!

Steph said...

That is an amazing tag! Love the background and that stamp is super cool too!