Thursday, October 21, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 21

Welcome to day 21!  Alex and I are sharing another stylin' gal with you today.  Her name is Mitzi Mummy and she is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp from SCACD.  The Halloween ones are currently on sale BTW and the new Holiday stamps are in too (but not part of the sale)!!!


Now Mitzi seems to have the same problem as her friend Zelda and hasn't quite come to terms with being dead.  She is all ready for a night on the town.  She is even working the bling in the belly button and has on her sexist wrap!


In Mitzi's honor Alex has worked to do an appropriate job accessorizing her setting.  It just wouldn't be right for her to hit the town under dressed!  The paper is from the Memory Box Blackbird pack.  The gauze is actually the Linen Weave Magic Mesh in Wedding White trimmed and distressed.


The flowers are Petaloo and the black is one of the Maya Road chipboard flowers colored with markers to match.  The pearls on the bottom left were made with Viva Decor Pearl pen in black. Alex sure loves those Viva Decor pens.  I have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't "Viva" the whole house!

Alex also told me I could tell you to be sure and pay attention.  There is some amazing BLOG Candy coming up on the SCACD store blog this weekend and a new surprise artist.  SHHHHHHH!

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous, Alex! I just finally ordered the Halloween Kimmies (I know!) and can't wait for them to come. Your embellies are just PERFECT here. Too cute! xxD

ldfdesign said...

the background is perfect for her! you did a wonderful job with her! love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my a "belly button bling".
Luv it.
And luv the detail you used cutting here hair out over the edge of the oval. Great Card!

Daniella said...

Ha! I love that image! And the mesh is fantastic!!

Sugar said...

wow that is awesome!! love the image and the whole card!!

Kim said...

Alex this is so adorable! She looks gorgeous!!! Your Halloween cards are awesome! I'm so starting to get ready for halloween just by coming to your blog...although I've had the candy eating part down for a few weeks...I know I shouldn't buy candy before the "big day" b/c I just eat it all! lol!
Hugs~ Kim

SuzieQ said...

Fabu! Love the background and she looks so fun.

Alison said...

Ooh! I love so many of the Kimmie images! I really love Mitzy's belly bling! And the faint wisps inked behind her. Faboo job!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic a lovely card just love the iamge
Luv Jane xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

You always choose just the right finishing touches Alex. This is fantastic - shame the shipping costs are prohibitive from SCACD to the UK. Oh well
Helen xx

Stitchinwitch said...

I love all the textures on this card and her belly ring is so cool

Danni said...

Oh Alex! You are just killing me with these posts!! LOVE this! You rock!

Steph said...

Love this card, the textures are awesome and i love your flowers.

KC said...

I love the bling in her belly button! this is such a cool card! very well done!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello Edgar! I would like for you and Alex to know that the belly button ring, I mean bling, is just perfect!!!