Wednesday, October 13, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 13

BLOG CANDY, BLOG CANDY, BLOG CANDY!

Do we have your attention?  LOL!  Alex is offering up some blog candy as part of today's post.  First, her Halloween creation for today.  This is another image drawn by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps.
Twilight Halloween
  Don't you love the gloves?  So very elegant.  There is also a fun Holiday plate drawn by Elaine Cox now available you simply MUST check out.  

Now for the rules for the blog candy.  Know that this isn't me- this is Alex making all these rules.  I told her "We dona need no stinkin' rules", but she ignored me- big surprise there!  Alex has an assortment of 4 different Sweet Pea Stamp images to give away.  This IS open to any country so enter away!  What you need to do is post a comment with your Christmas image/plate found HERE and your favorite full sheet found HERE.  She will draw a winner using Random dot org Sunday afternoon and then contact for mailing information, so make sure she knows how to reach you!!!

See you tomorrow for the next exciting thing Alex has up her sleeve to share.  You are going to LOVE it!

Happy Halloween!
Edgar 
ps. I still think it should be a raven instead of an owl, I'm just sayin'

18 comments:

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello Edgar, Alex and her "rules" she should know better!! LOL
Awesome image! I am totally diggin that tree, the gloves are lovely, but that tree is wicked!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Alex! She is gorgeous!I'm a Sweet Pea lover and It's really tough to pick faves. Lots of new artists too. Fave Christmas, Holly Night ching-chou kuik's (because of the KITTY!) and fave plate? At the moment it's Elane Cox's Halloween Sheet 9 plate 59 (which I own but haven't had a chance to ink up yet) xxD

Alison said...

Edgar, Alex made a lovely card! I love the gloves too! Her rules are tough...how to narrow down the choices??? Well, I would say my favorite Christmas image is Winterberry, and my favorite plate over all is Plate 73, Nikki's Sheet 1...even though my most favorite Sweet Pea image is still Exotic Halloween. Like I said, tough choices!!! ;}

Sugar said...

I love that image! Great job Alex.. Edgar.. you are adorable!

Sugar said...

Oh and my favs are Holly Night and Nikki Nrunette #73 :)

SuzieQ said...

Edgar, you are correct - it should be a raven. Just sayin I agree with you ;) Great job on the coloring!!
My favorites are Elaine cox Sheet 12, plate 71 (cute little things ;) and Lisa Victoria Sheet 3 plate 50 - LOVE those dragons.

Unknown said...

I love your image a awesome card
Luv Jane xxx

Daniella said...

First, LOVE that image!!

Second, I don't understand what I need to do for the blog candy! I'm slow like that. dont get it. ugh.

ldfdesign said...

edgar i'm sorry, but i like the owl. the whole thing is awesome!
and for the blog candy (super awesome, thank you very much)
i like elaine cox sheet 12, plate 71, and chins chou kuik's sheet 23, and plate 65!

Unknown said...

the little owl is so cute and gloves do make it more elegant. I have a couple of Sweet Peas stamps but I'll have to say the Holly Fairy would be my favorite and ching chou kuik's sheet 25, plate 70 would have to be the fave plate.

Ashley Newell said...

Very nice card!

Here's my fave plate: ching chou kuik's sheet 24, plate 68

Stitchinwitch said...

I love that image and the colours, I'm glad you introduced me to this company too, beautiful images throughout

Stitchinwitch said...

Back again lol

I love Winterberry, a witch all dressed up for Yule is perfect. My favourite plate has to be Elaine Cox's Owls, I love owls :)

P.S Edgar I love ravens too

Maria Moorhouse said...

Brilliant card hun.!x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

OMG this is so beautiful. And yes, those gloves are to die for. Maybe Alex could superimpose a raven on there for you next time Edgar.
I love these stamps but have never got round to actually getting any. My fav winterimage, after much pondering is Winterberry and sheet - cos of the frog is Lisa Victoria's Sheet 2 Plate 49
Helen xx

Steph said...

GReat card and yes the gloces are fab! I think there should be a raven in the tree too... maybe you can hurry and stamp one and put there and she wont notice? I love candy too!!! I have a couple of the sweet peas (love them) my faves here are.. christmas 21/60 and the new one that just came out 1/77 is soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really terrific website!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to discover your website in wordpress
Also I obtain much in your topic really thank your very much i will come again

KC said...

I agree the gloves are awesome and that lil owl is so cute! great card!

and as far as you making me pick my fave...that's just rude..how do I narrow that down;) ok as of right now 10/13/10 at 10:42mst I like "ching-chou kuiks Winterberry" and "Nikki Burnette's sheet 1 plate 73" :)