Monday, October 11, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 11

What Lil' Witch doesn't need a lil' Edgar?  Today we have a card made with Sweet Pea Stamps image by Samantha Rawlings called Lil' Witch.

I really like the charm on her hat and Alex loves the kitty cat.  She even colored it grey like her Angel Kitty.  She sure misses that gal.  I am doing my best to keep her company, but she says it isn't quite the same.
This image is from a full sheet by Samantha Rawlings of a variety of images (Plate #62). 



You could win a $25 shopping spree
Sweet Pea Stamps will be picking 3 winners
simply place an order by Oct 15th
and your name will be entered in their drawing!

There are several NEW ARTISTS recently at Sweet Pea Stamps so I am certain you won't have any problem finding plenty to order.  If you do, I am sure Alex would be happy to provide some suggestions.  Not only does she love all the stamps, she also really likes telling people what to do.  There are also some GREAT GRAB BAGS if you aren't certain or want to have an assortment!

See you tomorrow!

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

14 comments:

Andrea C said...

very cute card x

Alison said...

Great card! I am so sorry about your kitty. It is never easy to lose a pet. I love all of the new Sweet Pea sets! There are so many on my wish list!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hi Edgar! I totally agree that this card is awesome! Please relay my message to Alex as I am sure you would have, without my having asked! I too love the charm on her hat!

Daniella said...

She's adorable!! What happened to your kitty? Great coloring!

DonnaMundinger said...

Edgar, you're such a hoot! LOVE this Sweet Pea! LOVE ALL Sweet Peas! This is stinkin' adorable! xxD

Sugar said...

aww she is darling! great job!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet. Great coloring. I haven't been over to Sweet Pea in a while, time to go check'em out.

ldfdesign said...

awww, she is a sweet pea! cute card! faboulous job!

SuzieQ said...

Alex, she is adorable. Really like her and all the details.

Stitchinwitch said...

So cute and amazing colours

Unknown said...

What a lovely image this is awesome
Luv Jane xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hi Edgar. Please pass on my condolences to Alex for her sad loss. I see she has been wow'ing us again with this cute lil witch. She is rather special.
Helen xx

Steph said...

Cute card! I love sweet pea stamps too!

KC said...

super cute card! I love the lil witch!!! very well done!