Friday, June 04, 2010

Fairy Knoll Challenge Blog-BRAND NEW

There is a brand new challenge blog in town from FAIRY KNOLL!!! What is Fairy Knoll you ask? Fairy Knoll is a new digi stamp store that has some adorable fairies and other images. There challenge blog is beginning with the FIRST CHALLENGE right NOW! It is one of my favorite kind of challenges - a sketch challenge. Enter by making something using the sketch and a Fairy Knoll image -there are some freebies available if you don't have an image- and you might just WIN a FREE image of your choice!!!


I used Samantha from Fairy Knoll. There are so many adorable images, it was difficult to decide, but don't you just love her spunk? She has that 'catch me if you can' look to her.


I used the Pink Paisley Bayberry Cottage paper. Such a fun and fresh color combination is used in this collection. This might be one I actually use up! I used the Viva Decor glitter liner in peridot and it is the EXACT match to the green in this paper. I am just LOVING these pens! The Viva Decor pens stay elevated when they are dry. They have glitter, pearl, gloss, and others for all kinds of effects and are so FUN to play with!!! You will be seeing more of these on my blog. This glitter does NOT rub off so I am comfortable using these on my Operation Write Home cards. YAY! Sending some bling :)

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh she is beautiful! fabulous papers too!

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

mrsk06 said...

H Alex

Great job your card is just totally gorgeous

Sal xx

Brandi said...

Wonderful Alex! I love your description of her... it's perfect! The way you interperated the sketch is awesome too! :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SO ADORABLE! LOVE the colors you used and all the WONDERFUL papers you chose.