Monday, May 03, 2010

Friends Having Fun - Color Challenge

This week the Friends Having Fun has another color challenge. It is to use:


We also have a FABULOUS sponsor in Bugaboo Stamps - http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/

The WINNER of this week's challenge gets SEVEN, yes 7 Bugaboo images of their choice! WOW! Thank you so much Bugaboo for a GREAT prize!

Isn't this image adorable? LOVE it Bugaboo!!!

I hope you play along with the Kaleidoscope Krew this week. We would LOVE to see what you make and I bet YOU would LOVE to win the images :)

5 comments:

Alison said...

So cute! I love how you colored your little cowboy! And your paper choices are perfect!

Julie said...

This card is just adorable! "I love my daddy" -- that is just too sweet. Beautiful work!

Love crafts forever said...

Card is adorable.

Alyssa S said...

What a fabulous card! Love the little cowboy - he's too cute! What a perfect Father's Day card ;o)

Laura B said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the paper you chose, it's perfect!:)

hugs,
Laura