Thursday, October 08, 2009

Sketch with Tania


Belles n' Whistles on Monday gave a sketch and color challenge on the blog. Well, maybe more of a sketch and carry over of a color from another blog, the ROP Challenge Blog, but I took them both as one :). I got to play with Tania Baking again, and came up with this fun card. The cupcakes came to me in the middle of the night and it took everything I had not to get up RIGHT THAT MINUTE and do them. Then I had to get through today at work too- ARGH!! Total torture I tell you! Hope you enjoy the card and representation of my favorite cupcakes- chocolate with orange frosting.

There is also a Guest Design Team Member call going on right now at The Roses On Paper Challenge Blog. I am using this card to enter that as well. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Alex,
Thank you for the comment you left on my card:)
Have been looking at your blog and you cards are all very pretty :)

Thanks again,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love how you have used the colors and this image is so sweet!
:)Kathy

Danni said...

What a nice card! Love the colors!

Anki said...

Wonderful! So glad that you joined us for the fun and that you liked the sketch. Remember to check back tomorrow and on Sunday - you might be the one ;-) Kram - Anki

Kruemel said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and these little cupcakes look so yummy!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Iris Wiechmann said...

Gorgeous card and what a nice idea with the cupcakes! Thanks for entering our Belles 'n Whistles GDT call!