Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Completed LO



I have completed two more LayOuts to sell at the Charity Crop. I don't yet know what Charity, but I do know myself well enough that I would do it regardless and that I better make them when I have the time/inspiration!
This does bring up the point of photo quality, however. It is pretty sad when a scrapbooker can't post decent pictures on her BLOG. That digital camera is moving up the priority chain very quickly. Summer vacations are playing a part in that as well. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I do know that whatever I get, it must have a bunch of optical zoom. That is the one thing I don't love about my film camera. The zoom is almost negligible and since I keep the same camera forever I intend to fix that issue the next time around.

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love your layout.. its brill.. and great colours and images...