Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Office after the holidays



I certainly hope the Post Office is less crazy after the holidays than before. I have several things I need to mail and I really don't want a 45 minute line, nor do my kids :). One of the things I have ready to send is another completed comfortghan for HMB. This is for a request that came via the website. We got absolutely flooded with requests this month. The only reason we can figure out is that it all happened at the same time the Better Homes & Gardens Simply Creative Crochet hit the stands and there is a reference to HMB on page 8. We received over 100 requests in less than 2 weeks time. I am so very impressed with the members of HMB. They have really rallied around and taken on assembly assignments and been making and mailing squares like crazy. WTG!!!

No comments: