Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My aching neck and temptation

I painted the kitchen today. The ceiling just about killed me!! I can't decide which hurts worse, my neck from looking up or my shoulder from the painting. Yes I can, my neck!!

It is a good thing I have been kept busy. Have you heard about the sale at Sizzix? I soooooooooooo want a Sizzix Sidekick (and some different sizzlits of course!) and they are having 40% off. RIGHT NOW until the end of the day or the item runs out. That means I could get the Sidekick and starter kit for, get this, $29.99!!!! There would be shipping added, but if I get enough sizzlets (also at 40% off) to bring my order to $100 then there is free shipping. Oh this is so tempting!!!!!

1 comment:

~drew emborsky~ said...

I hope we get to see pics of your painting masterpiece!