Thursday, July 21, 2005

Drew asked for it


Drew got it.........(anyone else with the Toyota jingle running through their head?)

Seriously, pictures of the kitchen :). Now keep in mind artificial light, no flash, etc., etc. and know that the walls really are white, Swiss Coffee to be exact :). Is that not the greatest paint job in the world?

I am also going to share some photos of the really neat border paper I found that goes perfectly with my new (only a couple of months old) floor and the existing cabinets. Found the paper in the DOLLAR STORE! This hallway I refer to as a kitchen is starting to look like it is my kitchen instead of the person who used to live here. About time since we bought the house nine years ago :).

1 comment:

~drew emborsky~ said...

Looks great! You are obviously a professional!!